Tuesday, October 21, 2008

IM BACK!

Hello all you bloggers out there,
I am back! This is my ninth grade year and I am a homeschooler again. My last day of school was two tuesdays ago. I am getting back into the homeschool mode being that public school is totally different. I like them both but there are just different expectations. Well I just wanted to give everyone a reason to start checking my blog every once in a while. I will try to keep up with regular posting. My criteria might be different then before, although I am keeping the crochet critter posts. Can't wait to get back into the groove.

6 comments:

The Sandwoman said...

Finally! I thought you'd never return. How was your highschool life while it lasted? According to some girls I know, it ain't all that. But why did you leave high school?
You don't have to tell me if you don't want. It's probably none of my business.
But welcome back anyways!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm a mama and I enjoyed perusing your posts. Your crocheted items are really cute and have inspired me to try a few!

My oldest daughter is 15 and I'm sure she'll enjoy your blog as well.

pat

DeNiece Barnes said...

I love your beautiful blog and I am glad to know that God still has willing young ladies to serve him, my daughter loves your blog, and I am a big fan of your mother Hadias blog, I am glad to see that I am not the only mother out here raising godly daughters, thank you so much you are a great inspirtional to my daughter which is also homeschool along with all my children.

Anonymous said...

I really like your page, you have some very cute crochet projects that I would like to try. Thanks for making this <3

Mindy said...

Welcome back to bloggy land! My daughter and I both lov eyour blog layout and plan to be regular visitors! It's so refreshing to meet young ladies with their eyes on the Lord.

Dawn Sodini said...

Hi, I got here through your mom's blog. But I am very excited to follow your thoughts and feelings as you grow into an amazing woman of God! If you haven't had enough of your own brothers and sisters you are welcome to come by my blog www.highwayangels.blogspot.com.