Friday, October 24, 2008

Bible Quiz Trophies

I have decided to participate in "Show and Tell Friday". This is a picture of trophies I have won from bible quizzing. Maybe you have this activity at your church. This year we are studying the book of Luke.

Now that I'm homeschooled again it will be easier for me to focus and study my material. Most of my competition is amongst members of my own church team.Our church has two teams, so at competitions we have to compete against each other. It's always very fun.

Participating in Bible quizzing has helped me learn more about God's word. I am really excited about my next quiz competition.

10 comments:

Carla said...

Oh, so your one of those people who can ACTUALLY recall what they read????? I have so much respect for that talent!! Good for you! Great share!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Congratulations on all your trophies!

Manuela

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Wow! Way to go and good for you. Excellent job!

Being Mrs Miles said...

I'm bowled OVER - I can't remember scripture at all - more hymns and things.

You must be so proud.

~ Barb

thanks for sharing

Linda C said...

Wow! That is great - congratulations!! I can't think of anything more worthwhile to exceed in and get a trophy for!! Great job!
~Linda C

Dawn said...

Excellent!

Susie Homemaker said...

They give very nice trophy's at your church...Good for you!

Blessings,
Susie

Mindy said...

Congrats on so many wins! Now more than ever it is so important for us to truly understand God's word and this looks like a fun and effective way to do that! Welcome to Show & Tell Friday!

Alice said...

Congratulations for deciding early on to be God's girl :). Your love for His scriptures will help you find answers every step of the way. God bless you! I think it's awesome that you shared your trophies with us!

Kathy said...

That's fantastic! My son-in-law competed in Bible Quiz and he was very successful. What a great skill and use of time!
Kathy