Thursday, February 14, 2008

Crochet Critter #2

I was so pitiful last week. Usually my mom has to tell me to stop crocheting but all she did was ask me "When are you going to start on another project. I'm usually a crochet-aholic. I guess I just started to get down in the dumps when I realized I was really cutting it short with the teeny-tiny balls of yarn I had left. Luckily for Valentines Day my grandmother sent me some money. So today I get to go buy some more yarn for the tunic I have been wanting to work on. Also from my last post I made clutch purses here is a link to the instructions . Below are pictures of the things I have accomplished.




Bracelet







Scarf




































Head Band







Head Band

2 comments:

The Proverbs Wife said...

I like the new look of your page. I thought that I was on the wrong site at first. I can't wait to see the completed tunic.

Unknown said...

Oh, that is beautiful handiwork! I would guess your Mom taught you? If so, you picked it up well! :)