Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Crochet Critter

Lately I have really been spending all my time crocheting. I have only finished four projects so far but I'm working on my fifth. I have posted my projects below. The first project I started on was terrible. The pattern was cool but the instructions didn't seem like they were correct or maybe it's just me.

I am a little fustrated because after I finish this project I don't have enough yarn for another. So I will be on a crochet break for a while (sigh).

But enough chatting, take a look at my work below.

Coin Purse and Scarf


Different View


Crochet Belt



Clutch Purse



Clutch purse w/ unfinished Scarf


Different View




To join the “Blogger Craft Club” or to view more crafts click here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely work Colabear! Keep at it :) Gill.

The Proverbs Wife said...

I am very proud of you and of the time and effort that you put into working on these projects.

fatia said...

You did a pretty good job. I tried crocheting in my younger days as my sis did a lot of lovely projects but somehow my fingers sort of get cramps so I abandoned crochet, stick to sewing and just admire people's handiwork.
Fatiah
http://www.sewmyname.com

fatia said...

I can only admire your handiwork. In my younger days I tried to crochet as my sis crochet a lot but somehow my fingers get cramps. So I stick to sewing.