Friday, December 7, 2007

Not in the "BLOGGY" mood!

I'm really not sure what it is but lately I haven't been into blogging very much. I don't think that I don't want to blog, but I guess I'm just out of ideas. Apparently I didn't recieve any blogging genetics from my mom (http://proverbswife.blogspot.com/). I see some people write about their lives, but sometimes hearing about other people's lives can get really boring. My mom writes about her life but she balances out between other things. I don't I guess I have to find what intrest me and appeals to others. Have any ideas? Leave me a comment.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes writing inspiration is not a microwaveable item. :) I began journaling when I was quite young, probably around your age. I found it very refreshing to check in with my emotions. How was I feeling that day? About a particular circumstance? After time, I became very skilled at taking that ability to process my feelings, and apply that skill to anything. Such as, a flower, or part of God's creation . . .I'd write down what came to me, and beautiful poetry began to flow.

Now, years later, I still love to write. And on occassion, out of the blue, a poem will pop up, seemingly out of nowhere. In reality, that skill, that gifting has been within me all along.

How can you best get in touch with the writing inspiration imbedded within you? What excites you? What moves you? What makes you take notice?

When you identify those things, simply take the time to sit down and write about them.

It is not about whether or not it is grand, or that it even makes sense . . .it is about allowing the expression of you come out.

When you can see inside 'you', you can see how He created you, and how He wants to be known through you.

I look forward to finding out myself. :)

Happy Writing! :)